94 Camry LE 4cyl

94cylcamry

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't see much problem with the permit test...it's the actual driving test...or maybe just the parallel parking, haha. And yeah, as for mistakes installing the intake...I was thinking you just pull the old pipe off and clamp on the new one....well basically?

Sheesh. That 94 Camry is a fat car. I was driving it today...compared with the 2003 Rav4 I was driving last night(hate it...but was the only auto car at this house)...well it's a lot harder to judge. I guess it's something I'll have to get used to.

Hehe. Got my permit. :)

Congratulations...that's great!

After you get your license, you should try to talk your dad into paying for a driving school. Skip Barber has a couple different levels, a basic driving lesson, and some advanced courses (FUN!).

After you get your license, you should try to talk your dad into paying for a driving school. Skip Barber has a couple different levels, a basic driving lesson, and some advanced courses (FUN!).

Like what?

Driving classes or classes on working on cars? My school has a sort of drivers ed thing going on now..I think I missed the deadline though. Dad was going to get me into some private lessons anyway for the insurance cut.

Ok guys new idea...and super cheap. What do you guys think about seafoaming my Camry? Seems like it would be useful for an older engine....and I doubt it's been done before. Just need an open stretch of road or somewhere where I could rev it to clear it up...

Thoughts? Thanks.

Ok guys new idea...and super cheap. What do you guys think about seafoaming my Camry? Seems like it would be useful for an older engine....and I doubt it's been done before. Just need an open stretch of road or somewhere where I could rev it to clear it up...

Thoughts? Thanks.

crap

I rather be doing piston rings, main and rod bearings and most of the gaskets change.. But that "over your head" right? So go ahead, pour that sh** in your engine if that will make you feel better..

Like I said.. Do it if you want to. But if you have crappy piston rings that sh** could get in your oil system and after awhile it will clog smaller oil canals in cylinder head or block. And thats something you really dont want to happen.

And if it is as good as they say.. How the hell it gets away from oil system? And all dirt from internal parts?

Oh, I know.. it ends up in the same canals in head and block.. Fu**** bullsh**

As a general rule, anything that you pour in your engine because it promises miracles isn't worth doing....

Yeah, even N2O doesnt do any miracles you see in movies or games :lol: But its fun anyway ;) :lol:

Haha well that's something I wasn't planning on....and anyways my dad got me the speakers I asked for today...just the pair of front Pioneers. Hope they sound as good in the car as they did in the store. But now I still need the deck and the rear speakers. But anyways since it's technically still his car, he says I have to wait until I get my license(and the car passes to me) until I can install the speakers myself. On the other hand, he says we can have them installed by Bestbuy if I really can't wait.

I'm thinking I'm going to wait. I really want to start doing things to this car by myself...not to mention right now I'm just concentrating on driving and not the radio.

Haha I really do love this car though. I've gotten used to it in the past three days, so when I got to mom's house and tried driving her 2004 Rav4...wow I hate it. The Rav4 not the Camry...haha.

I just can't wait until I get more comfortable with it, and can add things like the intake and wheels.