2005 tundra

silky

As has been mentioned, to remove badges, use a hairdryer and dental floss..

then you can clean the remaining glue with a household cleaning agent (dont forget to test on an unseen patch first though!)

------------

As for the modification parts, well, you should be able to buy TRD parts through your local Toyota Dealer, a specalist company like West Coast Customs, or an online company like www.trdparts.com.

Of course, there are companies in Japan too, which you could order from, but expect a heafty shipping charge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
As far as parts go the best site I've found is http://www.performanceproducts.com

They even have a specific Toyota truck catalog that you can get free.... I also have a 2005 Tundra SR5 Access hope you enjoy....Charlie

Hello

I have a 2005 Tundra and would up grade to the 2008 with the 5.7 but cannot stand the looks of the new style. I pull a 24' enclosed trailer with my race cars in it and would like the bigger motor. My question is, has anyone looked into intalling the 5.7 into a 2005 Tundra? Thanks

• 3 years later...

The Toyota dealer parts personnel in my area state they have received conflicting information from Toyota regarding the use of TRD air filters

with 2005 Tundras (V8). Toyota's TRD site lists TRD air filters for 1999-2003 only.

Anyone know, definitively, whether TRD air filters can be used on 2005 Tundras with V8 motors?