New Tacoma/Tundra Product

Love2Surf

Hey Truckers,

I wanted to share with you a new product for your Taco or Tundra. I bought my truck in 2007, but found there wasn't anything available to mount my sports equipment i.e. Surfboards, Kayak, Ski, (exept bikes) without having to add a camper shell or high rise rack. I didn't want to turn my truck into an SUV, I wanted to keep it a TRUCK!

I designed and patented an inexpensive, state of the art, functional sport rack system for my own personal use. That need transformed into a product market. The L2S Sports Rack Brackets™ are unique in that they create a rack system that mounts to standard truck bed/deck rails &/or tie down attachments allowing full use of the open truck bed. The system sits above the open bed frame and is easily adjusted and/or removed by sliding them out of the deck rails (Toyota® trucks). It can easily adjust to a variety of rack needs to allow for snowboards, skis, surfboards: long boards and short boards, wind surfers, bikes, kayaks, cargo boxes and more. The L2S Sports Rack Brackets™ enable the utilization of the manufactures standard features &/or accessories (i.e. Toyota® Tie Downs &/or Deck Rails). With the addition of a crossbar accessory of choice (e.g. Thule®, Yakima®) it easily transforms the truck bed into a utility rack carrying system. There is no need for additional clips, clamps, springs, or locks like roof and bed attachment counterparts. The round or rectangular holed brackets attach commonly sold crossbars to complete the rack system. You will love this system and find it fully functional and versatile for all sports equipment and can mount to all truck beds.

If you can't view the attach photos, you can check out my profile Love2Surf or go to My link

Please let me know your thoughts. Many Southern & Central California Toyota dealers have a few in stock & I'm working on spreading the news.

I hope you like it!

Greg Brogdon

Love 2 Surf

post-4989-126809527434_thumb.jpg

post-4989-126809528172_thumb.jpg

post-4989-126809529082_thumb.jpg

post-4989-126809531133_thumb.jpg

post-4989-12680953305_thumb.jpg