larger tires and wheels on a 97 2whl drive?

panahead

i just bought a 1997 2-whl drive tacoma 3.4V6... i live 3 miles up a steep dirt road and already have a 1977 chevy k20 pickup 4x4 with a 350... i was looking for a better gas mileage small truck to make town trips (80 miles round trip) on dry days... i got a very good deal on this toyota.. but... it has 14" 5 lug wheels and tires and sits very low to the ground and the suspension feels pretty mushy... what can i do to lift the truck and stiffen it up? i don't want to go crazy spending money... i was thinking of putting the largest tires that will fit? will the 30" x 15" tires fit? (i realize that the 4-whl drive wheels are 6 lug) or will the bigger wheels and tires rub inside my wheel wells? and what about shocks? what do you guys recommend? and on a side note what options do i have regarding the interior? i want to replace the seats with either leather or leatherette.... something that doesn't soak up the mud and dirt... what should i look for in a junkyard? and what year seats will bolt in to my truck?

thanks in advance,

j.b.

post-4897-1264016266_thumb.jpg

post-4897-1264016279_thumb.jpg

post-4897-1264016293_thumb.jpg