need help BAD

I want 2 drop my paseo its a 92 ..wats the biggest drop springs...also ..I wanna go turbo on a 5efe ..I have the turbo all I need is the pipes and the intercooler ..but I don't have money 4 a controler..so do u think it will still b safe 2 install a turbo lik that ...

I want 2 drop my paseo its a 92 ..wats the biggest drop springs...also ..I wanna go turbo on a 5efe ..I have the turbo all I need is the pipes and the intercooler ..but I don't have money 4 a controler..so do u think it will still b safe 2 install a turbo lik that ...

If you don't have the money to do it properly, wait until you save a few bucks and do it right. If you don't have the proper equipment installed, you can end up costing more in repairs, especially when you try to add any sort of forced induction.

As for the springs: you'll need to do more than just springs or you'll end up with a bouncing effect...do the drop properly with full suspension, and you'll maintain your ride quality, handling, and not have that problem.