2009 Corolla LE Bluetooth

yuppicide

Is there an accessory I need to buy to enable my radio to work with my bluetooth cellphone and does anyone know how much it sells for about?

I have a 2009 Corolla LE without satellite radio. I wasn't sure if bluetooth came with the car or was an option when I made the purchase, but I really didn't care. Now I'm thinking maybe I do want that feature.

I'm going to add XM Satellite later on and am told it's $300 something + the install.

Is there an accessory I need to buy to enable my radio to work with my bluetooth cellphone and does anyone know how much it sells for about?

I have a 2009 Corolla LE without satellite radio. I wasn't sure if bluetooth came with the car or was an option when I made the purchase, but I really didn't care. Now I'm thinking maybe I do want that feature.

I'm going to add XM Satellite later on and am told it's $300 something + the install.

I don't think there's a Toyota accessory that can be added on after the fact. If you have bluetooth, there will be a button somewhere that looks like a person's face in profile. You probably don't have it because you would've had to pay extra for it, at least $300 or so.

You may be able to find an aftermarket kit...I think there's a wireless one available now.