1. New Users

1. New Members Area - Just signed up? Come and say Hi!

A welcoming forum, drop in and say hi, tell what ride you have! This forum also contains advice and FAQS about the these forums and The Toyota Owners Club of North America

1. General Toyota Discussions

General discussions that are Toyota or car related

Non car or club related topics... General chit chat here :)

1. 619

A dedicated forum to those Toyota classics.

1. 168

1. 182
    7. 7

1. 132

This section is for guides and tips only... Please DO NOT post questions here.

1. Buy & Sell

Put your items for sale here. SORRY no traders ads please.

Place your ideas and suggestions here on how we can improve on the Toyota Owners' Club US forums.

1. 91
    2. Other Toyota Truck General Discussions

Any Other Toyota Trucks and Commercial Vehicles Discussions.

Other Toyota Models that do not have a category.

Selection of how Toyota guides and reviews.

No members to show

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jerrysic
    Newest Member
    Jerrysic

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Has ANYONE who lived in the north been told they need new front brake pads / rotors due to salt and dirt roads? I'm in disbelief that my car is at just under 20k miles and were worn to 2.5/3mm and told it was due to natural elements.  It makes no sense since this is a hybrid and brakes are not used as much.  2023 XLE Rav 4 Hybrid - 
    • Hello Everyone I have a wierd problem with my Avensis for last few days. While driving (only driving) I can hear a humming noise - sounds like a propeller XD. This sound is noticable from 40 do 90km/h. In higher speed noise is less noticable due overall speed. Overall engine and gear box work completelly fine. I checked engine on hold - everything was fine (1000km ago I changed oil 5W30). CVT gear box oil was changed 1500km ago. One month ago both fron wheel bearing was changed to new ones. One thing worth to mention is that with opened window (in city) I can hear a loose metalic piece while breaking - this could be a problem with a front left breaking caliper because I notice this few weeks ago. Below link to video, when I recorded while driving: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3419vXPYpU&ab_channel=MarekGendera
    • can anyone guide me to an after market bed cover for the 24 Tacoma TRD?   does appear there is an OEM yet
    • Removing and reinstalling the oil cooler is a complex job generally not recommended for DIY unless you're very comfortable with car repairs. It involves draining fluids, dealing with hoses and potentially needing specialty tools. Consider referencing a repair manual or seeking help from a qualified mechanic to ensure the job is done safely and correctly. Inat Box Apk Inat Box Indir
    • This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned so when I decided to complete the resto-mod of my 1969 GMC pickup, I painted it using as a secondary color the Ooo La La Burgundy (yeah, I know) color of my Highlander. The perfect match was using the same color for the door handle package...so...can somebody recommend a source for those Handles and the entire assembly package to install in my GMC? I would prefer not to go to a dealer...if that's possible.  Thanks much...
  • Topics

Forums

News

Membership